A Vietnamese entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam except for citizens of countries having bilateral agreements on visa exemption with Vietnam.
There are two ways to get visa to Vietnam
1. Visa getting up on arrival
* Arrival visa means the visa that you can collect upon arrival at the airport. The advantages of arrival visa is you will not need to go anywhere to apply for the visa and it is convenient for people who really want to save their valuable time in business.
* You will need to have a letter of visa upon arrival which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Airlines accept this letter and you can get visa upon arrival at airports in Vietnam easily. You can apply visa on approval here: https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html.
For more information about Vietnam visa on arrival, you can click: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/.
2. Visa getting at the Embassy
* Visa getting at the embassy means the visa that you collect at Vietnam Embassy in the country you are living.
* You will need to have a letter of visa getting at the Embassy which is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Vietnam Embassy accept this letter and you can get the visa toVietnam easily.