In this post, we would like to make a list of some common questions of Chinese citizens when applying for Vietnam visa and the answers. It is hoped to give you a better understanding on Vietnam visa for Chinese citizens.
Is Vietnam Visa required for Chinese?
The answer is “Yes”. All Chinese passport holders are obliged to apply for a Vietnam Visa prior to their trips for both tourism and business purpose.
How to get visa to Vietnam from China?
There are currently 2 ways to apply for Vietnam Visa for Chinese passport holders: applying directly at Vietnam Embassy or applying Vietnam Visa on Arrival.
Visa at Embassy: Now, there are 4 Vietnam Consulates in China in Guangzhou, Kun Ming, Nanning and Hong Kong, and an Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing. For detailed address and contacts, feel free to click HERE.
Visa On Arrival: If you want to visit Vietnam by plane, this type of visa application is preferable. The application procedure for Vietnam Visa on Arrival has been made easier than ever before, and only include few steps:
- First, you will need to complete a secured online application form with mandatory information from your full name, date of birth, date of entry, etc.
- Make payment by Credit or Debit Card and a visa approval letter will be sent to you after 2 business days (under normal circumstances) or 1 business day (in urgent cases) via email.
- Your visa will be fully stamped on original passport at the international airports you arrived at. There are 5 international airports in Vietnam, you can choose one of them depend on your planned destinations.
Can Vietnam Visa on Arrival be useful to get Vietnam Visa for Chinese?
Yes, of course. VOA is available in most of countries in the world, and can be used by citizens of this countries including China. VOA is totally valid because it is issued by Vietnam Immigration Department.
How long is the validity of Vietnam visa for Chinese?
Normally, Vietnam tourist visa will last for 3 months. However, if you want to stay for a longer period of time, you can ạ for extension or apply for 6-month business visa. The second way is preferable because it is much simpler, cheaper and easier. Kindly check different visa validity on: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/china/
Like tourist Visa, you will need to complete an online form with required information. Then, a Visa approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department will be sent to you after making payment. The price varies based on the number of applicants, visa type, and urgency. Lastly, get your visa stamped at international airports.
Any assistants when I have trouble when staying in Vietnam?
Should you have any difficulty getting Vietnam visa, please contact through mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583 to ask for help.
- VOA is only available for those who wish to enter Vietnam by plane.
- Please double check with your passport to ensure you provide us correct information.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity and 02 blank pages for visa stamp.