By https://www.vietnam-visa.com – You can either apply yourself at Vietnamese embassies or consulates in your country or have a local travel agent (your sponsor) to do a part or full its procedure.
By yourself (at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in your country):
– Required documents: you have to submit:
- Passport of six months validity
- Visa application forms
- Probably some others required by Vietnam embassy or consulates in your country
Visa forms are available by getting directly at the Embassy/Consulate or by mail carrier with a stamped, self-addressed pre-paid return envelope sent to their Visa section – Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Request by email is perhaps acceptable (in some cases).
See Visa application form and list of Vietnamese Embassies and Consulates abroad (also available Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Vietnam).
– Processing Time: processing tourist visa application typically takes four to ten working days.
– Cost: the fees vary from embassy to embassy; about $50 in Bangkok and $85 in Washington, for example.
Through travel agency:
Provide two types of visa services: Visa Application letter and Full-packaged service (on-arrival visa). Please refer to the detailed visa procedure and services for more information
Collected by Vietnam Travel Blog