As you may know, Vietnam visa online (Vietnam visa on arrival) has become more and more popular among travelers to Vietnam; however, not all travelers can and should apply for this kind of visa.
Here are a few tips for you:
DON’T apply for Vietnam visa online IF:
- You can get benefit from Vietnam visa exemption policy of the Vietnamese Government. List of nationals getting visa exemption and conditions to benefit can be found at: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/vietnam-visa-exemption/.
- You do not travel to Vietnam by air as this kind of visa is for air travelers only;
- You want to get a full visa on your passport prior to your departure for Vietnam;
Is it easy to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival?
The answer is yes. It is very easy to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival. Its whole procedure is presented in 4 simple and short steps as follows:
- Fill out online application form for visa approval letter with required information, consisting of:
- Contact information (name, email and phone number);
- Visa information (visa type, purpose of visit, visa duration and arrival airport);
- Applicant information (full name, nationality, gender, date of birth, passport number and passport expiry date).
- Check information again to make sure all details you provide is correct. Then, make payment of service fee (also known as visa letter fee);
- Check your email within 2 working days to get visa approval letter and detailed guide to pick up full visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport;
- Get visa stamped at your entry point in Vietnam.
You are highly recommended to read this information thoroughly to make right decision for your trip, or refer to https://www.vietnam-visa.com/ for more information about visa to Vietnam.