At the moment, all Israeli citizens need a valid visa for Vietnam except those traveling directly to Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam and stay there for no more than 30 days, and then leave it for a foreign country outside Vietnam.
However, obtaining a Vietnam visa for Israeli citizens no longer is a headache as they may have two ways to obtain one as following:
1. Getting visa at Vietnam embassy
As an Israeli passport holder, you can get visa at Vietnam embassy in Israel or in any third country which is convenient for you. With this way of visa application, you will have your full visa before you leave for Vietnam. It normally takes the applicants 5-7 working days to complete the visa procedure, excluding your time of traveling forth and back between the embassy and your home.
The paperwork includes hard copy of application, original passport, 2 passport-sized photos, and visa fees and also the stamped envelopes if you want to get the visa and other documents sent back by post. The visa fee should be advised by the embassy in advance as it may vary from case to case.
Here is contact information of Vietnam embassy in Israel:
Embassy of Vietnam in Tel Aviv Israel
- Address: 4th floor, Beit Asia – 4 Weizman street, Tel Aviv 6423904, Israel
- : 03-6966304; 03-6966311
- Fax: 03-6966243
- Email: [email protected]
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday: from 9:00 to 16:00. Friday: from 9:00 – 12:00.
2. Applying for visa on arrival through an online travel agent
Vietnam visa on arrival is no longer a strange term for travelers to the country these days. This is considered as the easiest way to obtain visa to Vietnam. The only thing you must consider about this type of visa is about means of transport since it works for air travelers only.
To obtain a full visa on arrival for Vietnam, you will need to apply online for visa approval letter first. Only with this letter, you can board your flight and get full visa at Vietnam airport.
Following are 4 simple steps to get visa on arrival for Israeli citizens to Vietnam:
- Apply for Vietnam visa approval letter with just a click on https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html;
- Pay for service fee (one of two kinds of fee of Vietnam visa on arrival);
- Get visa approval letter via email;
- Get visa stamped upon landing in airport of Vietnam.
Obviously, of these two ways, application for visa on arrival requires no travel at all. It deserves to be the best option for you if you travel to Vietnam by air.
For full information about Vietnam visa for Israel, one can refer to http://vietnamvisa.co.il/.