Most people think of Vietnam as a war. But the old history has all gone. Now peace and safety resides. It’s opening to the world as a friendly and exotic place on earth to be.
So why don’t you think of coming. I’ll name some of the reasons why you should:
1. She’s a new place. It’s not touristy like in Thailand and many places you go, people got stunned by your appearance.
2. She’s safe and friendly. The majority of people in Vietnam are farmers, pure farmers. Many of them have never learnt of much apart from the village they were born in. Naturally, they’re almost all friendly and safe to be around. Moreover, the communist government does a good job in ensuring securities all over the country. Nothing of a crime has happened to tourists for the last decades.
3. She has lots to see: A thin country stretching for thousands of Km from North to South. It has beautiful mountains with colorful and rich culture hill tribes. It has beaches and many of those are considered best in the world but still, they’re not touristy. Sound cool enough? Not end yet, she’s home to 7 UNESCO World Heritages. Almost anywhere you go, you’re stumble on a World Heritage.
4. She’s cheap. If you want to, then 1 dollar could buy you a basic lunch or dinner. Wandering around and you want to find somewhere to sit and drink? Mostly you don’t have to pay more than one dollar for it. Cheap accommodations and services are everywhere around the Old Quarter in Hanoi and Pham Ngu Lao street or Bui Vien street – Sai Gon (if you’re traveling on a tight budget). If not a tight budget? Never mind. You have top hotels and resorts of the world in here.
5. Is travel here convenient? Sure, many companies operate the open bus (good quality in general) and they run almost to every capital cities in the country. Moving around is very easy. If ya want to take it easier? Well, lots of tour companies everywhere you go. You don’t have to work on where to go when you wake up tomorrow.
6. After all, traveling is to experience the difference. And Vietnam simply is from any place that you have been.
So, Vietnam? Why not! We wish you a nice time traveling in our charming Vietnam.