The Vietnamese Government has just released its Resolution No. 56/NQ-CP approving an extension of the program on exemption of Vietnam visa for nationals of 5 Europeans countries, consisting of Spain, UK, Italy, Germany and France. This Resolution replaces the Resolution No. 46/NQ-CP which expired on June 30, 2016. According to the new Resolution, those nationals will get visa exemption for their single-entry stays in Vietnam of up to 15 days provided that:
- Their passport is valid for at least 6 months from their arrival date;
- Their stay in Vietnam is no more than 15 days; &
- Their arrival date is not within 30 days from date of exit of their last visit to Vietnam with visa exemption.
Otherwise, they need to obtain a visa to Vietnam. If this is the case, those nationals may have 2 ways to obtain a Vietnam visa:
- Obtain a visa via local Vietnam Embass; OR
- Obtain a Vietnam visa online.
With wide knowledge in field of visa to Vietnam, Vietnam-visa.com has presented a full comparison between these two ways of Vietnam visa application, providing travelers with a great basis to decide which best fits their itinerary.